The Student Room Group

3rd year entry

Hey,

I have completed my HND and have been offered a place in the international marketing course for entry into 3rd year. I was just wondering if anyone could help me? I know that the option to study a semester abroad is usually takes place in year 3 and applications are sent at the end of year 2, so do you not get the opportunity to study abroad if you are entering the course in year 3? Also as I am doing an international subject I thought it sometimes is a requirement for you to spend a semester abroad.
Original post by Rebj2121
Hey,

I have completed my HND and have been offered a place in the international marketing course for entry into 3rd year. I was just wondering if anyone could help me? I know that the option to study a semester abroad is usually takes place in year 3 and applications are sent at the end of year 2, so do you not get the opportunity to study abroad if you are entering the course in year 3? Also as I am doing an international subject I thought it sometimes is a requirement for you to spend a semester abroad.

Only your university will be able to answer this question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending