The Student Room Group

Clarks Seasonal Team Member

Hi. I was wondering if anyone had any past experience in the role of a Clark’s Seasonal Team Member please. I have a group interview coming up before a 1 to 1 interview and I was hoping to expect some insight so I can prepare correctly and as much as possible please to land the job. What sort of questions are involved are the group assessments scenario based what does it test your knowledge of.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had any past experience in the role of a Clark’s Seasonal Team Member please. I have a group interview coming up before a 1 to 1 interview and I was hoping to expect some insight so I can prepare correctly and as much as possible please to land the job. What sort of questions are involved are the group assessments scenario based what does it test your knowledge of.

Omg hey I had the same job a couple of summers ago. Obviously every group interview is different, but for mine it was a group of myself and 2 other people we had a piece of paper and had to write down what makes a good sales person like mindmap ideas. Then they got us to pick a shoe from the shop floor and try and sell it to them. Just be confident they like that! Take the lead but also listen to other people and communicate within the group w any tasks. Good luck hope you smash it :smile:
. . .
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by woolenspiderweb
Omg hey I had the same job a couple of summers ago. Obviously every group interview is different, but for mine it was a group of myself and 2 other people we had a piece of paper and had to write down what makes a good sales person like mindmap ideas. Then they got us to pick a shoe from the shop floor and try and sell it to them. Just be confident they like that! Take the lead but also listen to other people and communicate within the group w any tasks. Good luck hope you smash it :smile:

Thank you. For the insight :smile:. So their interview process or assessment is just the same as every other vacancy they have available.
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had any past experience in the role of a Clark’s Seasonal Team Member please. I have a group interview coming up before a 1 to 1 interview and I was hoping to expect some insight so I can prepare correctly and as much as possible please to land the job. What sort of questions are involved are the group assessmIs ents scenario based what does it test your knowledge of.

Is your interview today and which store
Original post by 4567yuhbvcxza
Is your interview today and which store

It‘a next week Milton Keynes

good luck, ive got interview today 5pm, havent really practiced much but i just want feel like confident, communication and team-working skills, like sell a shoe, about myself etc.
any tips or advice or prep please let me know thanks, i have some experience as im 20 worked 3 different jobs, temporary sale assistant sports direct, pharmacy, and mark and spencer, ive applied other jobs got around 2-3 interviews, so hopefully get in something.

they messaged 3 days ago, i didnt read message till like yesterday, how many people interview, and how many people pick is 1-1 interview same day
Original post by 4567yuhbvcxza
they messaged 3 days ago, i didnt read message till like yesterday, how many people interview, and how many people pick is 1-1 interview same day

Group interview and then I believe it’s a one to one.
Reply 9
Hi Ive got an interview for the same role now ! how did it go, what were the types of questions asked???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending