The Student Room Group

Asda payroll 2023

Hi, I've been working at asda since around the start of June and still haven't received my pay for June. I also don't have a oneasda login yet I am going to ask for the login when I go into work tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone could share the payroll for 2023 i've found it for 2022 but cant find 2023 anywhere or just the dates when asda pays for this year
Original post by TOMMYww
Hi, I've been working at asda since around the start of June and still haven't received my pay for June. I also don't have a oneasda login yet I am going to ask for the login when I go into work tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone could share the payroll for 2023 i've found it for 2022 but cant find 2023 anywhere or just the dates when asda pays for this year

did you ever find out what the payroll is for 2023? i started at asda a week ago and don't have my oneasda login yet but curious when I'll get paid :smile:
Reply 2
sorry for late reply got my oneasda sorted about a month ago i'll post the paydates because payroll is a pdf on oneasda but not sure how to upload it to here
October 6th
November 3rd
December 1st and 29th
Reply 3
Original post by TOMMYww
sorry for late reply got my oneasda sorted about a month ago i'll post the paydates because payroll is a pdf on oneasda but not sure how to upload it to here
October 6th
November 3rd
December 1st and 29th

Hey could I ask if you would happen to know cut off date for Octobers pay? Would it be today 29/09 :smile:
Original post by Roo1993
Hey could I ask if you would happen to know cut off date for Octobers pay? Would it be today 29/09 :smile:

cut off is Saturday before payday so the 30/09!
Reply 5
Original post by leavemealone102

Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by Roo1993
Thank you!

So Would you get the Saturday pay this month or next?
Reply 7

Is the cut off always a saturday before payday?
Reply 8

Is the cutoff always a Saturday before payday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending