The Student Room Group

Parent not contacted about SFE application this year

Hi,
I'm about to go on my year abroad next year (2nd year going into 3rd year) and have recently applied for student finance for it. However my parents haven't been contacted about my SFE application like they have been in previous years despite the fact my application has been approved and is at the 'confirming the details' stage'. Anybody know why my parents haven't been contacted or how to solve this to avoid further stress?
Thanks,
Tim
Original post by TSDY/N
Hi,
I'm about to go on my year abroad next year (2nd year going into 3rd year) and have recently applied for student finance for it. However my parents haven't been contacted about my SFE application like they have been in previous years despite the fact my application has been approved and is at the 'confirming the details' stage'. Anybody know why my parents haven't been contacted or how to solve this to avoid further stress?
Thanks,
Tim

Hi Tim,

If your parents didn't receive the e-mail that's not a problem: they should still be able to support your new application. They'll see this option when they login to their own accounts: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

If they can't see an option to do this, however, let us know.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending