The Student Room Group

Criminology wjec U4 exam 7th June

Hi, does anybody think that doing revision cramming extra for 2 days will be effective in securing me an A for Criminology Unit 4 on 7th June. So far I have gotten A in my practice for each U4 paper, but that was also like 1 day cram and I was lucky to guess which paper to revise for doing the practice, so I am not sure if I can do the same but 1 day extra for June 7th. I have till 13:30 (exam starts) but be there by 13:15 so I can fit extra cramming too. With this do strategy, if I familiarise myself with all the past papers and practice it for the 2 days straight and refresh the statistics as well as any extra content, does anyone think I’ve got a solid chance to grab that A. (Any grammar or punctuation isn’t rlly followed through on this qs sorry)
Reply 1
Yes probably because unit 4 is quite easy to understand and not as hard as other alevels
Reply 2
I really do appreciate the reassurance !!! I just hope we don’t get asked a bad question that is of like 9 marks. Good luck to all of us though :smile:
Original post by cora980
Yes probably because unit 4 is quite easy to understand and not as hard as other alevels
Reply 3
I’ve only revised ACs 1.1-3.1 so i’m a bit ****ed

Original post by Studiouskween
I really do appreciate the reassurance !!! I just hope we don’t get asked a bad question that is of like 9 marks. Good luck to all of us though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cora980
I’ve only revised ACs 1.1-3.1 so i’m a bit ****ed

How was it? I felt it was okay not the best. I messed up that 1 marker and last 9 marker with charities and pressure group. If you put statistics and like key names and cases it can make up for the other parts I hope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending