The Student Room Group

postgrad loan eligibility after M Arch

Hi,

I completed an MA Architecture (RIBA part 2) course in 2020. This was funded with an SFE undergraduate loan as a continuation of my BA loan.

I am trying to understand if I am now eligible for a Postgraduate loan, as I do technically have a masters in architecture, but I'm confused if this counts as a masters in SFE's eyes, as it was under the undergraduate loan agreement?

I would like to study building surveying or real estate development MSc.
Original post by k8mc
Hi,

I completed an MA Architecture (RIBA part 2) course in 2020. This was funded with an SFE undergraduate loan as a continuation of my BA loan.

I am trying to understand if I am now eligible for a Postgraduate loan, as I do technically have a masters in architecture, but I'm confused if this counts as a masters in SFE's eyes, as it was under the undergraduate loan agreement?

I would like to study building surveying or real estate development MSc.

Hi there,

Can you confirm the course and university you wish to study? How long will the course be? When would it start? How many years will this be?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Real estate development MSc at Westminster, 1 year full time or 2 years part time (I haven't decided yet...) starting Sept 2023

Thank you.
Original post by k8mc
Real estate development MSc at Westminster, 1 year full time or 2 years part time (I haven't decided yet...) starting Sept 2023

Thank you.

Hi there, unfortunately you wouldn't be eligible for the funding since you do have a Masters even if this was funded by the Undergraduate department. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
ah sad. thank you for your help
Original post by k8mc
ah sad. thank you for your help

Any further questions then please do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending