The Student Room Group

declined my offers HELPPPP

i applied to do PPE and received all 5 offers but then decided to decline them in february because i decided i didn’t want to go this year, but i have since cahnged my mind, this course isn’t available for any of the unis i applied to on ucas extra. my top choice is manchester, is there anyway i could get it back and be able to go this year at all? thanks !! xx
Reply 1
I'm pretty sure once you decline you've forfeited your place and that's it? you could try calling the universities
Reply 2
Why would a university now consider you if you decline them in February. They will have moved on and made offers to other students. Take your A levels and apply next year.
Original post by eleanorhaf_
i applied to do PPE and received all 5 offers but then decided to decline them in february because i decided i didn’t want to go this year, but i have since cahnged my mind, this course isn’t available for any of the unis i applied to on ucas extra. my top choice is manchester, is there anyway i could get it back and be able to go this year at all? thanks !! xx

If a university no longer has the course open you wont be able to go there this year although you could apply to somewhere else that has the course open. Alternatively reapply next year. This is one of the reasons we advise decisions shouldnt be made until close to the deadline for making decisions. @PQ is there a way around this by phoning ucas and getting it changed from decline to firm.
Original post by eleanorhaf_

Call UCAS and ask to swap your replies.
Swapping your replies includes changing a decline to a firm.
As long as the university agrees to the swap then UCAS will be able to make the change pretty quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending