The Student Room Group

How to DO CLEARING?

So I got an offer via clearing.

But I have an alternative offer, so do I dismiss this, then add the choice I got via clearing to my UCAS?
Original post by Sadman123

But I have an alternative offer, so do I dismiss this, then add the choice I got via clearing to my UCAS?

Hi :hello:

Yes, if you a) have been accepted by your firm/insurance and b) have been given a verbal clearing offer, then yes, this is the point where you decline your existing place and apply formally through clearing :yep:

See the Clearing thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7375264
Original post by Sadman123

Would you consider attending the alternative offer? If not, you can decline your place, enter clearing and add this new offer as a clearing choice on UCAS
(Sorry, ok, yes apply formally for your first choice clearing offer through clearing. I think I misinterpreted your question.)
Reply 4
Original post by KA_P
Would you consider attending the alternative offer? If not, you can decline your place, enter clearing and add this new offer as a clearing choice on UCAS

Hello, I consider declining it, yes, it is an offer of civil, when I want to do aerospace. So, I dismiss said alternative offer, I have already recieved confirmation from the university that I can accept the offer via email, then I add said offer via UCAS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending