The Student Room Group

Accepting UCAS Offers

After choosing my Firm and Insurance choices, what happens to my other offers? Can I still potentially attend those unis if I change my mind after results day?
Original post by zizi_8
After choosing my Firm and Insurance choices, what happens to my other offers? Can I still potentially attend those unis if I change my mind after results day?
You choose the firm and insurance - the others are rejected. You cannot attend those as you have rejected their offer (by not accepting the offer as firm or insurance).
They all disappear - and you can't get them back.
Original post by zizi_8

Those offers are declined.

If the universities agree then you can contact UCAS to “swap my replies” and change a firm to decline and a decline to firm. This can be done without agreement of the universities for 14 days after you put your replies on UCAS and with university agreement after this up until mid July.

Some universities give blanket agreement to reply swaps. Others won’t and you’ll need to contact them to get them to send their agreement to UCAS. All universities involved have to agree to a swap to allow it to happen.

After mid July any changes away from your firm have to be done using clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending