The Student Room Group

is this bad?

sometimes at school i wait outside the classroom early, a few weeks ago a teacher said that its okay for me to go inside even though it wasn't lesson time
today i was early to my gsce exam and went into a few mins early
idk if this is embarrassing because, i just feel that its better to be early but a few times there have been boys in my year who make fun of me
Reply 1
Original post by oursgrace
sometimes at school i wait outside the classroom early, a few weeks ago a teacher said that its okay for me to go inside even though it wasn't lesson time
today i was early to my gsce exam and went into a few mins early
idk if this is embarrassing because, i just feel that its better to be early but a few times there have been boys in my year who make fun of me

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's better to reach the destination a bit early so that you can relax there for some time. Just ignore those cowards who do such stupidity.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's better to reach the destination a bit early so that you can relax there for some time. Just ignore those cowards who do such stupidity.

my friend here is correct and those stupid people are going to be the embarrassed one when they fail
have fun and good luck
JF ZAK
Reply 3
Don’t worry about them just try to completely ignore them. However can I suggest that you just wait outside the exam rather than actually going inside the exam room.
Reply 4
Original post by Teresa09
Don’t worry about them just try to completely ignore them. However can I suggest that you just wait outside the exam rather than actually going inside the exam room.

i was waiting outside of the venue and the invigilator checked the time and said i could come in
Reply 5
Oh okay don’t worry about it then go in when they tell you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending