The Student Room Group

Rooms for female student?

Hi all,

Someone I know has an offer from Birbeck university of London, but she’ll need accommodation.

She wants an en-suite room, and with other people in the building to be females only - I’ve looked around a lot but can’t find any of these - anyone know of any or have any advise?
Reply 1
Hi, i have a room with the stay club in camden. i'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement. Rent is 361.62 a week. this includes a double bed with bed for guests, en-suite, own kitchen, and then also included in the price is a cinema room, gym and classrooms, as well as a basic kitchen set a few pots and pans and plates and linin's for the bed.. it is located just across from camden market. This is a 37 minute walk from Birbeck, 15 min drive or a 26 minute tube ride. I'm not sure if thats too far away for here. The route back would be lit and it's main roads.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
I have an ensuite i want to sublet, it is 5 girls and 1 guy idk if she'd want it by any chance?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my lease beginning June 11th-August 30th '23. It's Urbanest at Westminster Bridge. Twin room w/ shared bathroom. Room is split down the middle with a privacy wall and has it's own private entrance. Other side is occupied by a female. Here's a link with more info: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/westminster_bridge/16714813

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending