The Student Room Group

how to deal with annoying siblings?

pls help :/
lock them in the toilet with the lights off :smile:
Original post by fivestarmichelin
lock them in the toilet with the lights off :smile:

that would be a great idea but unfortunately most toilets lock from the inside 🥲

(i did once lock my brothers out the house when they were in the garden though, j as effective 10/10 would recommend)
Original post by spill_the_tea
that would be a great idea but unfortunately most toilets lock from the inside 🥲

(i did once lock my brothers out the house when they were in the garden though, j as effective 10/10 would recommend)

hahahahahaha
Original post by spill_the_tea

my sister once locked my brother outside while he was in the noodie 😂
Original post by coolperson02
my sister once locked my brother outside while he was in the noodie 😂

STOPP THAT'S SO FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣

thing is tho you have to be careful so that whatever you do it annoys your siblings effectively without getting you into any trouble even if they tell off you - e.g. my bros were already in the garden so i locked the door and claimed i didnt realise they were outside the house and they got so annoyed but my parents didnt care 😭😭
Reply 6
basically keep them entertained
depending on their age my brother whos 12 likes ps so he has his own computer n tv ect keep him in that room n threaten him if he does not keep his noise down n talk quitly with headphones in you will ruin his ps n prove it to him by ruining hs headphones
if u have an annoying siter tell her you will ruin her makeup n use her perfume
n just do thing that annoy u to them
Original post by oursgrace
pls help :/

As an older brother, I believe killing them is very effective (haven't tried...but I sometimes wouldn't mind too much)
if they are annoying you while you are doing something, tell them and explain to them its best if they leave you alone since its important or something like that, and if they are just annoying for any reason, try to talk and behave around them in a very simple and neutral manner.

If they annoy you by doing something which can not be clearly explained to them to stop for a reason they will actually believe, then just try to block them out (often futile).

But seriously, killing them is very effective (but illegal, probably because siblings kept killing each other so to have a bit of quiet around the house) (Edit: grammar/spelling errors)
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending