The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Missed uni accommodation deadline, join the waiting list

Hopefully starting in Sept 2023 for year 1, however forgot to book uni accommodation. I have joined waiting list, anyone knows if the chance is high to get one?

I will call tomorrow as well, should I look for private renting now? Any recommendations?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Hi, I will not be needing accommodation this course (sept 2023-24) so I’m looking to re-let my room. I've been given a room at ALUMNO FALMER RESIDENCE, University of Sussex and University of Brighton (Falmer campus)
It is a studio with own bathroom and own kitchenette. All bills and broadband included. My tenancy agreement is £320 per week, 51 weeks, in the residence web these studios cost actually £360 per week. Please message if interested.
You can see the studio photos at the web of wearehomesforstudents.com
Thank you in advance
😊
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by exxxhlxxxg
Hopefully starting in Sept 2023 for year 1, however forgot to book uni accommodation. I have joined waiting list, anyone knows if the chance is high to get one?

I will call tomorrow as well, should I look for private renting now? Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Hi
I just got through on clearing, did you manage ending up getting accomodation, i havent even been able to join the waitlist yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending