The Student Room Group

It's June, and I still haven't gotten any decision emails from the colleges.

Hi, I have applied to 23 -24 batch in Game design courses, I am waiting to hear back from the colleges about acceptance, or just any decision at this point. I started my application process in the month of February, it's June and I still haven't received their decision yet. I read online that Ucas deadline is in July. And I am really worried as to why haven't only I gotten my decision emails when my on the other hand my friend who applied late have gotten theirs. Why is it taking so long? The university that i am eagerly waiting for is Hertfordshire.
Since you applied after 25 Jan, your application is classed 'late'. This means that it has less priority than those submitted before the equal consideration deadline. All applications submitted before 30 June (as in your case) will receive decisions by 12 July, so you still have a month remaining. Unis don't make decisions on a first come first serve basis - just because your friend has received an offer before you doesn't mean you've been rejected.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Stelth
Hi, I have applied to 23 -24 batch in Game design courses, I am waiting to hear back from the colleges about acceptance, or just any decision at this point. I started my application process in the month of February, it's June and I still haven't received their decision yet. I read online that Ucas deadline is in July. And I am really worried as to why haven't only I gotten my decision emails when my on the other hand my friend who applied late have gotten theirs. Why is it taking so long? The university that i am eagerly waiting for is Hertfordshire.

What exactly does your UCAS Hub look like right now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending