The Student Room Group

cambridge sixth form law conference 2024

hi! if anyone has applied for the law conference, have you received a confirmation email saying you have completed the application form?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by esotericbrunette
hi! if anyone has applied for the law conference, have you received a confirmation email saying you have completed the application form?
I know this is late, but i never received one?? And i still haven't heard back from them on whether I have gotten a place? Have you gotten one?
Original post by peachymuffin
I know this is late, but i never received one?? And i still haven't heard back from them on whether I have gotten a place? Have you gotten one?
omg thank GOD!! no i haven't heard anything back yet, i'm giving the law faculty a ring tomorrow about it - i applied on the first day and haven't heard anything. i've sent two emails as well. i have no idea what is going on :frown:
pm me what's happened to you bc i want to share stories 😭 i'm really hoping i can get in contact w them tomorrow
(edited 1 month ago)
pm me what's happened to you bc i want to share stories 😭 i'm really hoping i can get in contact w them tomorrow
omddss I would LOVE but i have to wait another 2 days before I can pm someone 😢 But a quick update?? Have you heard from them yet? I still haven't
I did the conference last year - it was amazing!!! wishing all of you the best of luck 💕🤞🍀
Original post by erin11
I did the conference last year - it was amazing!!! wishing all of you the best of luck 💕🤞🍀
Do you mind sharing what it was like, I have to idea what to prepare for😭
Original post by Sticky bread
Do you mind sharing what it was like, I have to idea what to prepare for😭
a lot of lectures from cambridge lecturers, some workshops with professional law firms, a bit of free time around cambridge!
Original post by erin11
a lot of lectures from cambridge lecturers, some workshops with professional law firms, a bit of free time around cambridge!

What things did you bring / recommend bringing?
Original post by jesslouisse
What things did you bring / recommend bringing?
laptop, paper+pens, chargers/powerbanks, some entertainment (book, card games etc) for an evening and so on - that sort of stuff :smile: literally whatever you want (within reason)
Original post by erin11
laptop, paper+pens, chargers/powerbanks, some entertainment (book, card games etc) for an evening and so on - that sort of stuff :smile: literally whatever you want (within reason)

Were you able to use the college and university facilities? Like the sports facilities, and the library in your free time?
Were you able to use the college and university facilities? Like the sports facilities, and the library in your free time?
not really unfortunately
Original post by erin11
not really unfortunately

Awhh no! That's such a shame. I would've loved to go and explore the library 😞
Just sent off my dietary requirements and medical info, anyone receive any info beyond that?
Just sent off my dietary requirements and medical info, anyone receive any info beyond that?

I sent mine off yesterday and I haven't gotten anything back yett

Nope, from what I've heard, nobody has heard back at all
Reply 16
They said i have a place but the conference is in a week and I haven’t received those forms or heard back since then, apart from the stash. I definitely sent a confirmation email and I emailed again to ask but I haven’t heard anything back.
Original post by Caprixe
They said i have a place but the conference is in a week and I haven’t received those forms or heard back since then, apart from the stash. I definitely sent a confirmation email and I emailed again to ask but I haven’t heard anything back.
wait i haven't had any emails since i confirmed my place a few days ago? like nothing, not even to confirm dietary requirements or from the stash 😭 i've paid though?
wait i haven't had any emails since i confirmed my place a few days ago? like nothing, not even to confirm dietary requirements or from the stash 😭 i've paid though?

Really? The dietary form should've been at the bottom of the email saying you managed to get a place. Go double check!
Really? The dietary form should've been at the bottom of the email saying you managed to get a place. Go double check!
nope, no form! it says there should be one attached but there isn't
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest