The Student Room Group

Kings college medicine emdp

Hiya im looking to apply to kings med emdp programme for 2024
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by HIYA8787
Hiya im looking to apply to kings med emdp programme for 2024 and the thing is i studied at at a comprehensive school from year 7 to year year 11 and moved to a grammar 6th form, can i still apply to the programme? I ask because some people who went to schools like Brampton went for the emdp programme? So im unsure as to whether i should go for it ?

If you post on this thread, you should get some answers...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7312527&p=98525167&page=2#post98525167
Reply 2
Original post by the mumivator

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by HIYA8787
Hiya im looking to apply to kings med emdp programme for 2024 and the thing is i studied at at a comprehensive school from year 7 to year year 11 and moved to a grammar 6th form, can i still apply to the programme? I ask because some people who went to schools like Brampton went for the emdp programme? So im unsure as to whether i should go for it ?

You can't apply for emdp cuz its for students that went to non-selective state school ONLY.

Even tho u went to a grammar school for a short amount of time you are still inelgibile and can't apply to the course.
Reply 4
Original post by user120384
You can't apply for emdp cuz its for students that went to non-selective state school ONLY.

Even tho u went to a grammar school for a short amount of time you are still inelgibile and can't apply to the course.

However people studying in Brampton manor( a selective school) have successfully applied for the course and also me getting into the sixth form wasn’t a selective process
Reply 5
it says on the website selective school, or school which requires interview or some exam to get in so its kinda of a risk applying. just apply for normal a100 kings why emdp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending