The Student Room Group

regretting my a level choices

hiya x
right so basically i think i'm regretting one of my a level choices... like it's not that deep but i just don't know what to do with it now..
i picked media studies and film studies which are relevant because i'm studying filmmaking at uni! however, i also picked classics! i did this because i didn't really know other options that were available, but i rly wish i picked something like graphic design which if i knew about i would have enjoyed and probably done better in as it's more relevant to what i want to do!

while i do have uni offers, i just wanna know if there are any short courses that concern teaching me digital graphic design or anything to do with programs like that? or should i just not bother anymore! i need helppp
Original post by typicalaaron
hiya x
right so basically i think i'm regretting one of my a level choices... like it's not that deep but i just don't know what to do with it now..
i picked media studies and film studies which are relevant because i'm studying filmmaking at uni! however, i also picked classics! i did this because i didn't really know other options that were available, but i rly wish i picked something like graphic design which if i knew about i would have enjoyed and probably done better in as it's more relevant to what i want to do!

while i do have uni offers, i just wanna know if there are any short courses that concern teaching me digital graphic design or anything to do with programs like that? or should i just not bother anymore! i need helppp

Do you have the chance to take optional modules in your filmmaking course? Is graphic design one of the options?

Quick Reply

Latest