The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni of Nottingham - Law

I got very sick during my A-Levels (chronic illness) and had to be hospitalised. I have an offer at Nottingham for law but I'm worried that I won't get the grades I need (AAB because it's contextual) and I was wondering if anyone there knows how likely they'll be let me on even if I miss?
Original post by Anonymous
I got very sick during my A-Levels (chronic illness) and had to be hospitalised. I have an offer at Nottingham for law but I'm worried that I won't get the grades I need (AAB because it's contextual) and I was wondering if anyone there knows how likely they'll be let me on even if I miss?

There is a possibility I go to notts and got in with BCC need BBB but it is a less popular course. Law is very popular so it just depends how everyone else does, how many miss their offer and by how much. So there is a chance if you drop one grade but i wouldn’t rely on that
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

If you contact them over the phone and explain ur situation with hospital notes and everything they should be a alot more lenient.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending