The Student Room Group

Best Bubble Tea Flavours

Hi, I'm going to get Bubble Tea tomorrow, in the way of celebrating my last GCSE, but I've only had boba tea once, (its still my favourite drink now), and I don't know what's the best flavour. Anyone have any recommendations? Thx. I know it's a small thing but who cares?
Reply 1
I usually get the brown sugar milk tea with tapioca, but the fruit teas are also nice and come with the popping bubbles so may be nice as it's a more summery drink. Good luck for you're last GCSE:smile:
Reply 2
Thanks for the recommendation. I didn't realise actually there were other ones than the ones with bubbles. And cheers!
Original post by bunting0
I usually get the brown sugar milk tea with tapioca, but the fruit teas are also nice and come with the popping bubbles so may be nice as it's a more summery drink. Good luck for you're last GCSE:smile:
Well it's entirely subjective, but personally I like vanilla milk tea with lychee bobas
Reply 4
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Well it's entirely subjective, but personally I like vanilla milk tea with lychee bobas

Ooh sounds nice. I went in the end with Black Lychee tea with mango bubbles. Loved it. In fact I'm still having it now :b
Thanks for the recommendation, I think I'll try that next time!

Quick Reply

Latest