The Student Room Group

aqa further maths gcse

This year, I am preparing for the AQA Further Maths GCSE exam. I have completed all three sets of past papers and am now seeking recommendations for online exercises. Additionally, I am interested in attempting the old AQA Further Maths past paper. Can you confirm if the specimen paper is similar and if the level of difficulty is comparable? I appreciate your help.
Reply 1
Original post by Sumikko
This year, I am preparing for the AQA Further Maths GCSE exam. I have completed all three sets of past papers and am now seeking recommendations for online exercises. Additionally, I am interested in attempting the old AQA Further Maths past paper. Can you confirm if the specimen paper is similar and if the level of difficulty is comparable? I appreciate your help.

Do you mean level 2 FMaths? It's not a GCSE.
https://www.drfrostmaths.com/courses.php?coid=684
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Do you mean level 2 FMaths? It's not a GCSE.
https://www.drfrostmaths.com/courses.php?coid=684

Thank you for correcting me. Yes, I was referring to L2 Further Maths. Thank you for the resources!
Reply 3
Original post by Sumikko

this might be a bit of a stretch but from what i remember doing the certificate, I think matrices and differentiation, binomial expansion all come up so you could do just random a level/as level (probably more as level) maths and further maths (for matrices mainly tbh) that you find online. Maybe look on mathsgenie or revisely
Reply 4
Original post by mskr710
this might be a bit of a stretch but from what i remember doing the certificate, I think matrices and differentiation, binomial expansion all come up so you could do just random a level/as level (probably more as level) maths and further maths (for matrices mainly tbh) that you find online. Maybe look on mathsgenie or revisely

I see, thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest