The Student Room Group

Nipple piercings done incorrect

I think my piercer done my nipple piercings wrong.

So it's my second time getting them done, this time around instead of going wrong the actual nipple, it's gone through the skin underneath which is the bit where the areola and nipple connect.

Also one of the piercings is isn't centred and is higher than the other one.

Its not something I'd say you can tell unless you're super close. Do I so something to her or take it on the chin? I don't think I'd want to pierce them for a 3rd time if I'm completely honest but at the same time the piercing isn't centered.

If there are any piercers or people who have them please message and I can show you what it looks like
Reply 1
Original post by Misszeus
I think my piercer done my nipple piercings wrong.

So it's my second time getting them done, this time around instead of going wrong the actual nipple, it's gone through the skin underneath which is the bit where the areola and nipple connect.

Also one of the piercings is isn't centred and is higher than the other one.

Its not something I'd say you can tell unless you're super close. Do I so something to her or take it on the chin? I don't think I'd want to pierce them for a 3rd time if I'm completely honest but at the same time the piercing isn't centered.

If there are any piercers or people who have them please message and I can show you what it looks like

I have quite a few piercings (not nipples bc dysphoria) and I would definitely recommend bringing it up with her. I am unsure what, if anything, will come of it but better to try. Did you get it done at the same place both times? I wouldn't recommend getting them done a 3rd time you may end up with really bad scarring.

Also consider your anatomy, most ppl don't have symmetrical breasts/nipples and (once healed) if there is any type of jewellery that you can wear that will hide it.

Quick Reply

Latest