The Student Room Group

Summer job - Am I being lazy ?

Hi, so I’ve just finished my A levels and am starting uni in September. I know most of my friends are getting jobs over the summer to save money for uni. I don’t need the extra money, and I really don’t want a summer job as I’ve had a very stressful two years at college and just want to relax before university. It’s not like I do nothing all day, I train in martial arts and volunteer coaching the kids 3 times a week. Am I being lazy for not wanting to get a job?
Original post by Georgee37
Hi, so I’ve just finished my A levels and am starting uni in September. I know most of my friends are getting jobs over the summer to save money for uni. I don’t need the extra money, and I really don’t want a summer job as I’ve had a very stressful two years at college and just want to relax before university. It’s not like I do nothing all day, I train in martial arts and volunteer coaching the kids 3 times a week. Am I being lazy for not wanting to get a job?

I wouldn’t consider that as being lazy, getting a job is a personal choice so if you don’t need one then it’s up to you if you want one or not!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending