The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NL315
That’s still a week isn’t it? So probs tomorrow?

Yeah 1 week, I’d say maybe into next week due to the bank hols but deffo next week we will here
Hear*
has DHT interviews finished as well?
Original post by temp16750
has DHT interviews finished as well?

Yeah I’m pretty sure they finished last Friday, the 22nd I’ve just stalked their thread x
Not sure we will hear today though as they’re unlikely to send offers then leave it over a 4 day weekend for people to stress. I reckon Tuesday onwards next week
JUST GOT AN OFFER - in the post lollll😭😭😭😭
Original post by mmimimimi529

Omg shut up I’m in Lanzarote not me texting my mum right now to open my mail

what really? anything on ucas or by the uni?
NOOO its so weird - no email, no ucas track or anything, im just sat in school and my mum sends me a letter from ncl saying congrats for my first offer

😭😭
Congrats!!!
guys just keep waiting for yours, i actually live in newcastle so thats maybe why i got mine quite fast, im sure you all will get good news soon too <33
I got something in the post too but I’ve applied for pharmacy as well but the letter doesn’t specify which course the letter is for

Congratttssss - did you sign up to get info sent in the post? I’m confused 😭
Original post by Ibbethy
can someone send a pic of what the letter looks like

yes pls im so confused
Reply 293
I just rang ncl and they said they defo haven't given any offers out for BDS yet, they said maybe it could be DHT or another course?
Reply 294
Original post by zara_5
I just rang ncl and they said they defo haven't given any offers out for BDS yet, they said maybe it could be DHT or another course?

Yeah that’s what they said to me too
They might have sent out the letters assuming they won’t arrive until next week due to bank hol? And planning to send offers next week?
Reply 296
Original post by tooth.fairy.
They might have sent out the letters assuming they won’t arrive until next week due to bank hol? And planning to send offers next week?

They said they're still deliberating who they're going to give an offer to and haven't fully decided to be able to send anything out yet, they said we will hear back by latest 11th April
Reply 297
They didn’t do offer letters for medics though, or for any other course, why would they give offer letters for dentistry that’s so much more effort, it has to go through ucas
Original post by zara_5
They said they're still deliberating who they're going to give an offer to and haven't fully decided to be able to send anything out yet, they said we will hear back by latest 11th April

Thanks for this xx
How odd

Quick Reply

Latest