Guys this is so embarassing im kms
Help its bcs i applied for pharamacolgoy at newcastlle😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 im si sorry
Im apologise for the confusion and panick im jist rlly slow and delusional
Reply 303
Omg pls don't worry its not a big deal at all I would probs do the same😭🫶
Ahhh no worries girl everyone makes mistakes xx
Original post by zara_5
Omg pls don't worry its not a big deal at all I would probs do the same😭🫶
AWWW so sweet 😭😭💕 (im never recovering from this)
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well 😊

Our Dental admissions team have now finished interviewing for our Dental Surgery programme for this cycle. They have suggested that it may take some time to review, but that they expect decisions to be sent to applicants on the week commencing the 8th April 2024.

If anyone has further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone!
Lydia
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all doing well 😊
Our Dental admissions team have now finished interviewing for our Dental Surgery programme for this cycle. They have suggested that it may take some time to review, but that they expect decisions to be sent to applicants on the week commencing the 8th April 2024.
If anyone has further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone!
Lydia

Thanks for this!!
Reply 308
Original post by mmimimimi529
Help its bcs i applied for pharamacolgoy at newcastlle😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 im si sorry

im crying oh my god😭😭😭
Reply 309
you do realise you just sent a whole thread of tsr people into an immediate panic😭😭😭
Original post by itsria
you do realise you just sent a whole thread of tsr people into an immediate panic😭😭😭

I KNOWWWW I FEEL SO BAD its ok guys u can hate me 😭😭
@Newcastle University will all offers/ rejections be sent at once and is there going to be a pooling system this year.
Reply 312
Original post by mmimimimi529
I KNOWWWW I FEEL SO BAD its ok guys u can hate me 😭😭

LMAO it’s okay it’s funny in hindsight😭😭 congrats on your pharmacology offer!!!
Reply 313
Original post by forced_dentist
@Newcastle University will all offers/ rejections be sent at once and is there going to be a pooling system this year.

Has anyone heard on this front?
still no clue
Original post by forced_dentist
still no clue

I'm assuming that they are on Easter break, so perhaps a response into he next few days??
Original post by limacus
I'm assuming that they are on Easter break, so perhaps a response into he next few days??

They said they hope to begin sending responses starting the 8th, so a couple days left
Reply 317
Original post by bhatti06
They said they hope to begin sending responses starting the 8th, so a couple days left

Yeah, it’s so soon, I just want to know how they are doing the offers like is it all offers one day, all rejections another? Or are they gonna mix it up, like that’s the bit I want to know
Original post by NL315
Yeah, it’s so soon, I just want to know how they are doing the offers like is it all offers one day, all rejections another? Or are they gonna mix it up, like that’s the bit I want to know

I would guess all offers / rejections in one go as that’s what most other unis have done x
Original post by dentgirly3005
I would guess all offers / rejections in one go as that’s what most other unis have done x

bristol being the exception, anyone waiting on a response from them on this thread?

Quick Reply

Latest