I have heard they hand out interviews in january so it will be a long wait
Reply 22
Anyone got interview invite ?
Reply 23
Original post by Has1960
Anyone got interview invite ?

nothing but silence for me
Hi Everyone!

Interviews for our Dental Surgery BDS programme will take place between Monday 26th February and Friday 22nd March. They will take place online.

Invitations to interview will be sent out in early 2024.

I hope this helps😊
Lydia
Reply 25
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Everyone!

Interviews for our Dental Surgery BDS programme will take place between Monday 26th February and Friday 22nd March. They will take place online.

Invitations to interview will be sent out in early 2024.

I hope this helps😊
Lydia

it's going to be a long wait everyone... Good luck!
Original post by limacus
it's going to be a long wait everyone... Good luck!

More time to prepare for the interviews!
Reply 27
Original post by Rivkygoldkin

I dont think im even gonna get one ☹️ 2690 b1, PARTNERS.
Original post by limacus
I dont think im even gonna get one ☹️ 2690 b1, PARTNERS.

I am very much hoping you would! The UCAT cut off fluctuation trends are very unpredictable. Mine is also quite borderline ish of last years.

How is everyone preparing for interviews
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by Martinniam
Anyone heard anything?

I spoke to admissions this morning. They said that they don't gave an exact date for sending out interviews. They said that the interviews would start on February 26 and that they will give send out the invites at least a month before that date. It did not sound like they would be ready to send them out next week. I guess in some way it is easier not to know what day or week they are being sent out as that just makes one worry and refresh the email inbox every 3 seconds!!!
I spoke to admissions this morning. They said that they don't gave an exact date for sending out interviews. They said that the interviews would start on February 26 and that they will give send out the invites at least a month before that date. It did not sound like they would be ready to send them out next week. I guess in some way it is easier not to know what day or week they are being sent out as that just makes one worry and refresh the email inbox every 3 seconds!!!

Thanks for the information and good luck
Reply 33
Hi guys, has anyone applied for Dental Therapy and Hygiene?

so around end of January interviews will be sent out?
Original post by mmimimimi529
so around end of January interviews will be sent out?

It sounded like it but It can be anytime once they are ready to. In a way it makes it easier not to know as become a total wreck if know the date! Just use the time constructively to prepare for the interview.
Apparently they start sending invitations/rejection out between 17-31 Jan, hopefully it will be positive
Reply 37
Original post by Dentistry2024
Apparently they start sending invitations/rejection out between 17-31 Jan, hopefully it will be positive

Can I ask how you found this info? I've not seen any mention of it elsewhere?
the wait is killing meeeeei really really really want to get into newcastle, i live here and i dont want to move away. i know its a high ucat uni and my ucat is quite low, i have an interview for qmul but i honestly dont want to go there anymore id rather stay here, im so worried that i will be rejected from ncl and will have to move to london, if not take a gap year or do my 5th choice at ncl.
Original post by limacus
Can I ask how you found this info? I've not seen any mention of it elsewhere?

Called the school this afternoon

Quick Reply

Latest