The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elsdents
Nothing here

What's your UCAT? Mine is 2810. Grad. Getting nervous
When you got the interview did you get an update on UCAS or the Newcastle Apply portal?
Original post by studentBio781
When you got the interview did you get an update on UCAS or the Newcastle Apply portal?

email
Reply 83
Hate to be the barer of bad news but based on what Admissions said to me unless they are mistaken all interviews have been sent out and rejections will be sent out today.
Reply 84
Original post by Malik_123
Hate to be the barer of bad news but based on what Admissions said to me unless they are mistaken all interviews have been sent out and rejections will be sent out today.

I just got the rejection via ucas
Reply 85
Original post by izaa29
I just got the rejection via ucas

Damn you got any other interviews?
Reply 86
Original post by Malik_123
Damn you got any other interviews?

No ☹️ waiting on kcl. I’m a postgrad and I applied with a v poor ucat score but tbh used this year as a practice so will apply again iA
Reply 87
Original post by izaa29
No ☹️ waiting on kcl. I’m a postgrad and I applied with a v poor ucat score but tbh used this year as a practice so will apply again iA

Fair enough respect for sticking with Dentistry as a postgrad
Reply 88
Original post by izaa29

can you get any student finance as a post grad? curious in case this last chance that i have also fails and my dream lost in the annals of history
Reply 89
Original post by Hel.revit
can you get any student finance as a post grad? curious in case this last chance that i have also fails and my dream lost in the annals of history

Not quite sure tbh, I think you have to self fund majority of it, but you might be able to get maintenance loan/nhs bursary if you’re eligible. Don’t give up!! Trust me I’ve always wanted to apply to dentistry since my alevel days (almost 7-8 years ago now) but never got around to it until this year so you have plenty of chances please keep trying 🙌
Reply 90
Hey guys, I’ve booked my interview.. but I was just wondering if there was any forms I should fill out, I’m a home student non partners.
Reply 91
Original post by zakata
Hey guys, I’ve booked my interview.. but I was just wondering if there was any forms I should fill out, I’m a home student non partners.

I dont think so the email only said you have to show a valid form of id
Reply 92
Original post by cfash

Thank you
Reply 93
Anyone else not heard anything yet?
Original post by cfash

it also said “We will also ask you to complete some routine paperwork.” but i’m guessing they’ll send it out closer to the interview.
Original post by Elwee
Anyone else not heard anything yet?

I’ve not heard anything yet either. Not sure if it’s worth contacting admissions or not?
Guys,who’s interview is soon??
Original post by GNDINKO2628
I’ve not heard anything yet either. Not sure if it’s worth contacting admissions or not?

They told me on the phone today that thety will let me know by end of today so I'd say you certainly can and they should give some indication of when they will get back to you
Original post by Rivkygoldkin
They told me on the phone today that thety will let me know by end of today so I'd say you certainly can and they should give some indication of when they will get back to you

So they haven’t finished giving out interviews? Cos a few people said that they had so I got a bit confused
Original post by GNDINKO2628
So they haven’t finished giving out interviews? Cos a few people said that they had so I got a bit confused

I'm not sure if the uni said that all came out at once and this was inaccurate and indeed it is in batches or if they had specific cases being looked at separately.

Quick Reply

Latest