The Student Room Group

stressing out

so i only have once a level left and i'm really stressing out, to say the least these past 2 years have been extremely difficult due to personal problems which has greatly impacted my studying but im still really freaking out that i won't get the grades i need to go to my uni :frown: i hate this feeling and i'm just so scared and stressed
Reply 1
when is your next exam
Original post by chl0ver
so i only have once a level left and i'm really stressing out, to say the least these past 2 years have been extremely difficult due to personal problems which has greatly impacted my studying but im still really freaking out that i won't get the grades i need to go to my uni :frown: i hate this feeling and i'm just so scared and stressed

All you can do is your best and you’re almost there now, just focus on doing the best you can and be proud of yourself for getting through it
Reply 3
Original post by chl0ver

Heya!
It's completely normal to feel scared and stressed in this situation, considering the importance you place on achieving the necessary grades for unis. It's important to remember that stress and fear are natural responses, but it's also essential to maintain a positive mindset and focus on effective study strategies :h: Remember to take breaks, seek support and use available resources to help you in your preparations. Keep reminding yourself that you've come a long way despite the difficulties you've faced, and with dedication and perseverance, you have the potential to overcome this challenge! If it helps, use Study Mind for your last preparation. It has free resources you can use!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest