The Student Room Group

I desperately need advice

Okay so I am a 16 year old the girl and my boyfriend is also 16 and we haven't been dating to long it started off great and boundaries were established but over time some boundary started being crossed today I talked with him about childhood trauma and not being comfortable with my body which he handled while he there for me and made me feel comfortable but right after established that it was okay she then started asking or inappropriate pictures of you that I had established I wasn't comfortable with so we started talking about boundaries again and throughout our conversation I realize that all he wants out of or relationship is my body so now I'm stuck I want out of this relationship but I don't know how to talk to him about it because I have really bad untreated anxiety which makes me believe that everything I say and do makes me a bad person like I said before I'm only 16 and this is honestly only my second relationship so I don't know what to do if anyone has advice I would really appreciate it.
Reply 1
You tell him he didn't respect your boundaries so the relationship is over.

Communication is key, don't get involved with anybody unless you're prepared to speak up. And please get help for your anxiety.
Reply 2
I also struggle with anxiety, but you really need to get out the relationship, it will only get worse if you sta. You even said yourself you feel like he’s using you for your body and clearly isn’t respecting your boundaries and feeling’s. Please leave, it may feel hard but you’ll find yourself in deeper if you continue to settle for those kind’s of relationship’s. Honestly I’d recommend getting help for your anxiety and giving relationships a break until it’s more manageable.
Reply 3
Hi, I'm 16yo girl as well. If I was in your position, I would definitely breakup/get out of that relationship asap. From what I have read so far, it seems like he doesn't like/love you. He crossed a boundary which shows that he doesn't respect the relationship. Also, sending inappropriate pics at 16 is illegal and I'm sure yk that. Even if it wasn't illegal, I'd still say don't send it. If he can break a boundary once, he can do it again. If you are going to break up with him, just remember that everything takes time. It might hurt at first but you'll get over it after sometime. You are just 16 and relationships come and go easily. It won't be end of the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending