The Student Room Group

Is it possible?

Hi everyone, I have a random question.
I have always wanted to martial arts ever since I was young but now I feel like it's too late. I mainly think that I can't because the career I'm pursuing. Any advice please
(edited 10 months ago)
Well' how much free time do you have?
Take into considerationwork, school(if you do it), personal interests and stuff like that.
Maybe you could try to rearrange your personal schedule in a way that allows you to pursue your interest.

Martia arts are really cool, but they're also a lot of work. I suggest starting with basic level fitness just to see if you're actually ready to commit. Try running and stretching and basically getting into general shape. This will help get you started on your journey.

best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by PiltoverQueen
Well' how much free time do you have?
Take into considerationwork, school(if you do it), personal interests and stuff like that.
Maybe you could try to rearrange your personal schedule in a way that allows you to pursue your interest.

Martia arts are really cool, but they're also a lot of work. I suggest starting with basic level fitness just to see if you're actually ready to commit. Try running and stretching and basically getting into general shape. This will help get you started on your journey.

best of luck!

Thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest