The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Worth applying to bath with my gcse grades

hi, I would like to study accounting and management at bath, they require a 6 for math's but I only have a 5, but they will accept with a grade 4 if people apply for contextual admissions which I think I do as I live in a deprived area, Also I moved to the UK when I was 17 and made to do only 2 GCSE within a year

my current a level grades for yr 12 are A*A*A*

Is it worth applying and what are my chances.
Original post by yupcabra23
hi, I would like to study accounting and management at bath, they require a 6 for math's but I only have a 5, but they will accept with a grade 4 if people apply for contextual admissions which I think I do as I live in a deprived area, Also I moved to the UK when I was 17 and made to do only 2 GCSE within a year

my current a level grades for yr 12 are A*A*A*

Is it worth applying and what are my chances.

Hello @yupcabra23,

Really pleased to hear you are interested in Acc & Man at Bath :smile: This is a difficult one to answer on here as it is very individual - I would recommend the best way to get more information and advice would be to email either the Progression Team who can answer questions about contextual admissions ([email protected]), or the main Admissions Team ([email protected]) - both teams are super friendly and will be more than happy to give you more advice on your particular circumstances.

I hope that helps you, and the best of luck in your next steps!

Holly
University of Bath
(edited 10 months ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest