The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Me

Hey guys, my names Ben,
I’m in year 13 at the moment, studying biology physics chemistry and history, hoping to study international relations if I can get the grades, going to be in glen eyre if I get in
Reply 1
Original post by benlsheldon
Hey guys, my names Ben,
I’m in year 13 at the moment, studying biology physics chemistry and history, hoping to study international relations if I can get the grades, going to be in glen eyre if I get in

Hi Ben :smile: fellow year 13 just finished a levels which were biology chemistry history and an EPQ. Going to hopefully being studying physiotherapy at the university of Southampton if I get the grades also have accommodation at Glen Eyre 👋
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by benlsheldon
Hey guys, my names Ben,

Hi Ben,

Great to hear that you want to study at Southampton! I have just finished my third year studying English, so would be happy to answer any questions you have about the university in general, or Glen Eyre (I stayed here in my first year).

I couldn't recommend Southampton enough, I think you will really enjoy it!

Jasmine (an Official University of Southampton Rep):smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending