The Student Room Group

My crush spoke crap behind my back….

so there’s this guy I used to like, used to I stopped liking him after I REALISED HE CALLED ME A BEG! so I always stare at him all the time and he turns around and looks at me in class too. In fact he turned Around and looked at me twice which is what really made me crush on him. He searched for me when the school day ended and once he saw he continued walking. I saw him smiling to himself when I turned and looked at him. He even smiled at me one time unconsciously I’m guessing…

One day his friend asks me to mention everyone in but algebra class to see if he might know anyone because he sat next to me and us two were just really bored. So I mentioned his name and he was just like omg I know him he’s my friend and everything then I told him that my crush is rude so he would tell my crush and perhaps he might say something about me lol.

So he told me he won’t tell him but he did. And the
same friend told me and said that oh do you like him because if u do he’s definitely not gonna be interested in you cus your ugly and he has a girlfriend yk (he does not) I was very offended but I just asked him did he say anything about me? And he said yeah he called u a beg

I said what really he said no I’m just joking then I asked really again he said maybe…

I don’t understand why he would call me a beg he is the one that made me like him by turning around and looking at me. He was the one that smiled right at me!! I just don’t get it!! He also didn’t hold the door for me and purposely changed his route to avoid me to lesson so it banged right in my face. He always purposely avoids me all the time he never ever looks at me now. And is so rude and gives my dirty looks for some weird reason
Original post by Anonymous #1
so there’s this guy I used to like, used to I stopped liking him after I REALISED HE CALLED ME A BEG! so I always stare at him all the time and he turns around and looks at me in class too. In fact he turned Around and looked at me twice which is what really made me crush on him. He searched for me when the school day ended and once he saw he continued walking. I saw him smiling to himself when I turned and looked at him. He even smiled at me one time unconsciously I’m guessing…

One day his friend asks me to mention everyone in but algebra class to see if he might know anyone because he sat next to me and us two were just really bored. So I mentioned his name and he was just like omg I know him he’s my friend and everything then I told him that my crush is rude so he would tell my crush and perhaps he might say something about me lol.

So he told me he won’t tell him but he did. And the
same friend told me and said that oh do you like him because if u do he’s definitely not gonna be interested in you cus your ugly and he has a girlfriend yk (he does not) I was very offended but I just asked him did he say anything about me? And he said yeah he called u a beg

I said what really he said no I’m just joking then I asked really again he said maybe…

I don’t understand why he would call me a beg he is the one that made me like him by turning around and looking at me. He was the one that smiled right at me!! I just don’t get it!! He also didn’t hold the door for me and purposely changed his route to avoid me to lesson so it banged right in my face. He always purposely avoids me all the time he never ever looks at me now. And is so rude and gives my dirty looks for some weird reason

Stop staring so obsessively at this guy an analysing his every smallest move, you are clearly creeping him out!
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
Stop staring so obsessively at this guy an analysing his every smallest move, you are clearly creeping him out!

But then I don’t understand why did he smile at me? That’s the only thing he did that indicated that he liked me. Otherwise he is such a jerk and gives me dirty looks and never pays attention to me. Pirposely takes other routes to avoid me and let a door bang in my face and purposely stands away from me and never acknowledges my prescience

Why do u think he might have smiled
Reply 3
But then I don’t understand why did he smile at me? That’s the only thing he did that indicated that he liked me. Otherwise he is such a jerk and gives me dirty looks and never pays attention to me. Pirposely takes other routes to avoid me and let a door bang in my face and purposely stands away from me and never acknowledges my prescience

Why do u think he might have smiled

You haven't said he was smiling at you, just that you've seen him smiling. He's not interested anyway, so it doesn't matter what he has or hasn't done.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
You haven't said he was smiling at you, just that you've seen him smiling. He's not interested anyway, so it doesn't matter what he has or hasn't done.

no did u not read what I said? I said he smiled at me one time yet does all of this stuff and shows no other signs whatsoever so I know he doesn’t like me but I’m confused if u don’t like me then why the hell do u have to smile at me? Btw i gave him a weird look when he did
Reply 5
no did u not read what I said? I said he smiled at me one time yet does all of this stuff and shows no other signs whatsoever so I know he doesn’t like me but I’m confused if u don’t like me then why the hell do u have to smile at me? Btw i gave him a weird look when he did

Actually nvm ur right he could’ve just smiled at something else and just happened to look at me
Reply 6

Smiled...unconsciously was what you said. He's not interested, so it doesn't matter. Just move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending