Who is asking you for that information?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Who is asking you for that information?

its for my ucas application i recently dropped out so i can study closer to home and for other personal reasons but idk if its necessary or not tbh also if you can answer this question that would help me alot which is that because i dropped out after year 1 ended for the question 'have you recieved qualifications' do i put yes and write down grades for the projects ive done or do i just put no (sorry if that question is ******ed im just overthinking tbh)
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by jackmccoy11
its for my ucas application i recently dropped out so i can study closer to home and for other personal reasons but idk if its necessary or not tbh also if you can answer this question that would help me alot which is that because i dropped out after year 1 ended for the question 'have you recieved qualifications' do i put yes and write down grades for the projects ive done or do i just put no (sorry if that question is ******ed im just overthinking tbh)

Universities don’t have exam centre numbers. It should be an optional field on the education section.

there’s a link in the first post of the University Transfer FAQ thread at the top of the applications, clearing and ucas forum that shows how to add university study and modules to your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending