The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Biology placement year (Bath university)

I am doing biology at bath and I just finished my first year. I am just wondering, when do placements in the third year usually start?
Thanks!
Original post by sunny225
I am doing biology at bath and I just finished my first year. I am just wondering, when do placements in the third year usually start?
Thanks!

Hello there @sunny225!

Congrats on finishing off first year, this is great!

In terms of when placements start, this varies a bit depending on when you secure your placement and what yours and the company's preference is. Usually start dates range from the start of June to the end of October (historically the majority have begun from early July to early September). If you are going abroad, then in the past most have started from early September to mid-October.

Throughout your second year you will get information and support sessions from your placement team who will also be more than happy to take any question from you by email, so please do rest assured you will be well-supported as you begin to apply placements in second year and throughout your placement year itself.

I hope this helps, but please post any further questions on here! Wishing you the best of luck for year 2 :smile:

Holly
University of Bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest