The Student Room Group

drunk girlfriend (18) of 8 months got kissed by a guy who had a crush on her

hi, im (18m) very sad right now, my girlfriend got drunk partying last night at an event where a guy who liked her was present as well, she explained the instance to be such that she was extremely drunk and the guy approached her and before she knew it they were kissing each other, she said that she did not know that it was going to happen and was too drunk to realize it, she didnt elaborate about the kiss saying "what's the point? it's happened now" she called my crying vigorously and tell me that i should leave her for this and she's sorry. this is my first serious relationship and i do love her but i am unsure what to do about this situation
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hi, im (18m) very sad right now, my girlfriend got drunk partying last night at an event where a guy who liked her was present as well, she explained the instance to be such that she was extremely drunk and the guy approached her and before she knew it they were kissing each other, she said that she did not know that it was going to happen and was too drunk to realize it, she didnt elaborate about the kiss saying "what's the point? it's happened now" she called my crying vigorously and tell me that i should leave her for this and she's sorry. this is my first serious relationship and i do love her but i am unsure what to do about this situation

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It is worth talking to her about this more, so that both of you can come to a decision. On one hand it's good she told you early and has apologised, but on the other hand it's problematic because the same thing could happen again or could go even further if she gets drunk again. It's not fair to say it was entirely the other guy's fault, he's an A - hole for doing what he did, but she did kiss him back too intentionally or not. It's your choice too at the end of the day if you want to stay with her, but definitely speak to her about it - i hope things improve for you both.
If she cheats she belongs to the streets
If she was drunk I would be concerned if he took advantage of that. Then again she kissed him back but called you and told you everything. It’s a tricky one I don’t quite know if it’s cheating I would talk to her and ask her if she feels like she was violated. Some people don’t realize they’ve been SA until much later on. Then decide together how to move forward with this to stay together or break up.
Original post by Anonymous

He's a **** for taking advantage of her and who knows how far he would have actually gone given the chance
Reply 5
If you like her give her another chance, these things happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending