The Student Room Group

Is 1 month long enough to get romantic interests on someone or does it take longer?

I have been chatting with girl(whose name starts with B so let's call her B) on Instagram since 28th May 2023 so it has been a bit more than a month since we are chatting. She is 19 in 1st year of college and I am a 22 year old guy in last year of college but we are in different colleges. Me and B used to be in the same school but we didn't know each other school days and only came to know each other via Instagram for the past 1 month. Her college is very near my home tho. What's cool is she shares about literally everything whatever happens including her periods pain 2 days ago and said how she is getting mood swings. She also talks about what happens in her college and how she fell down yesterday. I also share about my classes, what I eat etc. We are both foodies too so we get along well. We even send each other virtual hugs daily. She also sends me internet hugs to give me energy whenever I say I am tired after classes. But there isn't much flirting going on yet. She isn't full flirty to me. We do talk about buying food and sharing with each other one day and just the hugs but there still isn't any flirting.

Today B said she opened a Facebook account and some really hot guy messaged her but she blocked him because he sucked at flirting and was being creepy to her. I am afraid because I am not hot or super good looking. I am just average I guess. She still seems to see me as a friend I guess. I really wanna out but I am afraid that she might reject me and I had 3 rejections recently. I asked out my childhood friend too who is 21 turning 22 soon but it's been pretty much a month and still no reply about when we can meet as she isn't that active on Instagram but she did agree to meet up. I really started liking B and I send her long virtual hugs too and she likes it too but there isn't any flirting at all and she still seems to see me as a friend. Is 1 month long enough to know whether she is interested in me or not or does it take longer? Please give your honest opinion.
Reply 1
Depends. How long did it take to get romantic feelings for girl A, the one you love and want to make your girlfriend?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending