The Student Room Group

can I cancel my student finance application after "Payments Scheduled"?

So, I applied for student finance with the wrong year as I am doing a study year abroad next year. Instead, I have applied for my final year. Will this mean I won't be eligible for student finance in my final year if I do not cancel now? I had a call with the SFE about the matter, they told me that someone was going to call me regarding the matter and cancel my application. I've waited over a month and no one has called me therefore i have resorted to creating this post waiting on an ounce of help if anyone has any. Thanks, Josh.
Original post by Joshuah21
So, I applied for student finance with the wrong year as I am doing a study year abroad next year. Instead, I have applied for my final year. Will this mean I won't be eligible for student finance in my final year if I do not cancel now? I had a call with the SFE about the matter, they told me that someone was going to call me regarding the matter and cancel my application. I've waited over a month and no one has called me therefore i have resorted to creating this post waiting on an ounce of help if anyone has any. Thanks, Josh.

Hi Josh,

So long as you cancel your application before September this won't be a problem, rest assured.

Can you see any option to cancel your application online at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending