The Student Room Group

maintenance loan application

Good morning, I applied for tuition fee only loan and has been approved and payments scheduled, but now I need also the maintenance loan as circumstances changed, working full-time. I am European with pre-settle for more than 3 years here and starting 1st year of Uni, full-time on September. I cannot apply online or change my application. Should I use PN1 module ? I do the request only for maintenance now or tuition and maintenance? Please help! Thank you
Original post by Florinaafronie
Good morning, I applied for tuition fee only loan and has been approved and payments scheduled, but now I need also the maintenance loan as circumstances changed, working full-time. I am European with pre-settle for more than 3 years here and starting 1st year of Uni, full-time on September. I cannot apply online or change my application. Should I use PN1 module ? I do the request only for maintenance now or tuition and maintenance? Please help! Thank you

Hi there, did you originally apply on an EU23N form? Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, did you originally apply on an EU23N form? Thanks, Jason

Yes, correct. Application for student finance 2023/24 Fee Support only EU23N form
Yes, correct. Application for student finance 2023/24 Fee Support only EU23N form

Hi there,

You would apply for Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan using the paper PN1 Form found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1177416/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf and sending this back with a copy of our contract, your last 3 months payslips, your EU Share Code and EU Home Office letter. If you're accepted we will cancel the EU application and replace it with this one. The team will email you if they need anything else.

Thanks,
Claire
Everything must be sent by post at this address, right?
Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ
Everything must be sent by post at this address, right?
Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1

Yes, that's correct.

Thanks,
Claire
ok, thank you so much for your help!
ok, thank you so much for your help!

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,