The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Clearing 2023 Q&A

What questions do people have during clearing?

Clearing can be a very stressful but exciting time for many, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Reply 1
what time in the morning does clearing open?
Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by chope33
what time in the morning does clearing open?

Hey!

Clearing opened at 9am this morning :smile:

Thanks,
Nathan

LIVERPOOL HOPE UNIVERSITY CLEARING HOTLINE: 0151 291 3636
(edited 9 months ago)
Can you only apply through clearing if you have achieved grades? I have predicted grades, can I not obtain a conditional offer?
Original post by BlackWidow09
Can you only apply through clearing if you have achieved grades? I have predicted grades, can I not obtain a conditional offer?

Hi Blackwidow,

Universities will need achieved grades before they can make you an offer in clearing. Are you waiting for results day on August 17th?

Thanks,
Nathan :smile:
yes
Original post by BlackWidow09
yes

There are a few things you can do to help prepare yourself if you think you may want to use clearing on August 17th. My biggest recommendation would be to have a look at universities you are interested in and find their clearing phone number online, that way you can go into results day prepared should you need to be.

Aside from that at Liverpool Hope we offer a priority pass scheme which basically means we add you to a call list and call you on the morning of results day. I love doing this personally as it is often a congratulations happy call when the person has gotten into their firm/insurance choice, or we can sometimes help save the day if not! If you are looking at other universities there is a chance they offer similar schemes which you may be able to find if you have a mooch around on their websites.

Hope this helps :smile:
Nathan
Thanks for the help (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending