The Student Room Group

Helpppp

I fell out with my friends over a year ago, and a lot of it had to do with the fact that our communication styles were different. Whilst I know my communication skills were terrible I have since become better m. But these gorup of girls see each other at least once a week if not more. Whilst this is not an issue my communication style is a lot more different I don’t need to see my friend every week every two weeks is fine for me. I have recently become better and now I see one of my friends once a week/ once every two weeks but I haven’t seen some of the others for around two months. What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I fell out with my friends over a year ago, and a lot of it had to do with the fact that our communication styles were different. Whilst I know my communication skills were terrible I have since become better m. But these gorup of girls see each other at least once a week if not more. Whilst this is not an issue my communication style is a lot more different I don’t need to see my friend every week every two weeks is fine for me. I have recently become better and now I see one of my friends once a week/ once every two weeks but I haven’t seen some of the others for around two months. What should I do?

Hi there!

I understand your dilemma as I struggle to communicate online so it has distanced me from some friends at home. I think a good option for you would be to arrange to meet up with these friends who you haven't seen in two months and discuss how you feel and see what their opinions on the situation are. You could come to a compromise and agree to meet or facetime every month or so. Hopefully, the friendship will remain solid as real friends wouldn't let this kind of thing get between them.

Good luck! And I hope it all turns out okay.

Rachel- YSJ student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending