The Student Room Group

Is it possible to apply for a second University loan for utility fees separately

I have come to the decision that in my first year of Uni, I really want the social benefits of living in the halls rather than just commuting from home.

I also just applied, and had a loan accepted for tuition fees today. I was initially worried that I couldn't edit this or change this... So is it possible that I can just apply for a second loan that solely covers 'utility' fees for living.

Just to clarify that this is a very late decision and I may not even get approval for accomodation this year since there is a deadline that I am a week past, but I still hope I can push for this!!
Original post by smartalek22
I have come to the decision that in my first year of Uni, I really want the social benefits of living in the halls rather than just commuting from home.

I also just applied, and had a loan accepted for tuition fees today. I was initially worried that I couldn't edit this or change this... So is it possible that I can just apply for a second loan that solely covers 'utility' fees for living.

Just to clarify that this is a very late decision and I may not even get approval for accomodation this year since there is a deadline that I am a week past, but I still hope I can push for this!!

Hi there, How old are you? Are you no longer wanting the Tuition Fee funding as well as the Maintenance Loan? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending