The Student Room Group

Trainee Legal Adviser 2023

Hello, everyone!

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits.

I am reaching out today to enquire about the Trainee Legal Adviser position for the 2023 application cycle.

Here's a brief summary of my personal timeline: I submitted my application at the end of May, received an invitation for an interview in early June, and had the interview in late June. However, when I check my application centre notifications, the status remains unchanged, still indicating to my recent interview confirmation and required documents to be presented. This has left me uncertain about any potential updates.

If any of you have also applied for the Trainee Legal Adviser position this year, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences and whether you have received any further communication regarding your application.

I understand that each of us has a unique situation, but sharing experiences can provide valuable insights to those of us who are eagerly waiting for updates. If you have any news or information, please kindly consider sharing it here. Your input would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your contributions. I am truly grateful for any updates or insights you can provide.

Wishing you all the best!
Reply 1
Bump!

I find it slightly disheartening to observe the apparent lack of interest in the application process for this particular position this year. As I sift through the threads and comments here, a notable absence of engagement or discussion related to it becomes apparent - particularly regarding the two threads below about the legal scenario that constitutes a significant part of the interview process. I wonder if this lack of interest is a reflection of this year's application cycle, hinting at the possibility that those who have applied may not be frequenting this forum. The application cycles for the years 2021 and 2022 gathered a significant amount of attention, which makes this year's silence all the more noticeable.

Anyone?
I'm still waiting, has anybody heard anything yet?
Reply 3
Hi there,

Still waiting for a response.

Just a heads up, the notification in the application centre still defaults to interview confirmation.

What about yours?

By the way, I guess you've noticed, we've already started discussing this in a similar thread initiated by Zichan (it was above mine and definitely had more views!). Feel free to join the conversation wherever you prefer.

Thanks for replying to my thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending