The Student Room Group

Help! Course change/ student finance

I have switched from a BA to an integrated masters.

I have applied for student finance for 2023/2024 but forgot to change my course details!

The modules I will be studying this year are still undergraduate level (3rd year of BA). They are the exact same modules I would be studying if I hadn’t switched over. I am still at the same university and all my previous modules count towards the integrated masters.

Do I need to complete a change of circumstances form for student finance? Or can I just leave it until next year when I will actually be starting the masters portion of the degree?

I should also mention that my uni is the open university. Just in case that changes anything.
Original post by Megforr
I have switched from a BA to an integrated masters.

I have applied for student finance for 2023/2024 but forgot to change my course details!

The modules I will be studying this year are still undergraduate level (3rd year of BA). They are the exact same modules I would be studying if I hadn’t switched over. I am still at the same university and all my previous modules count towards the integrated masters.

Do I need to complete a change of circumstances form for student finance? Or can I just leave it until next year when I will actually be starting the masters portion of the degree?

I should also mention that my uni is the open university. Just in case that changes anything.

Hi there, We would advise that the Open University send us a electronic Change of Circumstances. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending