The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi everyone!

It is getting to that time to apply for your student finance before we come to the recommended deadline.

Student finance recommends you apply for your finance before the 19th of May to ensure your finance is ready for you when you start your course in September.

Of course, you can still apply after the 19th of May, however, your money may not be ready for you in September! Eek!

Also, If you have dependents or a disability the process can take slightly longer.

If you are thinking of starting your finance application you may find the following links helpful:

You don’t need a confirmed place at uni or college to apply for student finance, so don’t worry if you have not heard back from places yet apply now!

Simply apply using your preferred choice and you can change your uni, college or course details when you get your A-Level results. If you decide not to go to uni or college this year, you can cancel your application online, so don’t wait to apply!

If anyone has any questions please let us know and we will try our best to help! The student finance forum here on the student room is really helpful if you need expert advice or contact student finance directly.

Carly :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
When is the 139th May?
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi everyone!

It is getting to that time to apply for your student finance before we come to the recommended deadline.

Student finance recommends you apply for your finance before the 19th of May to ensure your finance is ready for you when you start your course in September.

Of course, you can still apply after the 19th of May, however, your money may not be ready for you in September! Eek!

Also, If you have dependents or a disability the process can take slightly longer.

If you are thinking of starting your finance application you may find the following links helpful:

You don’t need a confirmed place at uni or college to apply for student finance, so don’t worry if you have not heard back from places yet apply now!

Simply apply using your preferred choice and you can change your uni, college or course details when you get your A-Level results. If you decide not to go to uni or college this year, you can cancel your application online, so don’t wait to apply!

If anyone has any questions please let us know and we will try our best to help! The student finance forum here on the student room is really helpful if you need expert advice or contact student finance directly.

Carly :smile:

Pls i repeated my year 1 and i dont know how to fill the co1 form
Original post by kelvinolaboye
Pls i repeated my year 1 and i dont know how to fill the co1 form

Hi @kelvinolaboye!
If you're still a Man Met student then I'd recommend visiting the Student Hub in the business school who can help:smile: - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending