The Student Room Group

Urgent student finance changing university

I have decided to change universities and courses last minute despite already being enrolled at my previous one. Student finance isn’t letting me change my university option on their website because it says that my course has already started. What shall I do please someone help.
Original post by simzahhhhhh
I have decided to change universities and courses last minute despite already being enrolled at my previous one. Student finance isn’t letting me change my university option on their website because it says that my course has already started. What shall I do please someone help.

Hi there, We will require the university that you are now going to be attending to send us a Change of Circumstances electronically. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We will require the university that you are now going to be attending to send us a Change of Circumstances electronically. Thanks, Angela

Thank you, I phoned student finance and I was told to complete a change of circumstances form by myself and post it to you? Is this accurate information ?
Thank you, I phoned student finance and I was told to complete a change of circumstances form by myself and post it to you? Is this accurate information ?

Hi there, As long as we have not received the required Confirmation from your previous university. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, As long as we have not received the required Confirmation from your previous university. Thanks, Angela

My previous university confirmed my enrollment what shall I do, every time I call I receive a different answer.
My previous university confirmed my enrollment what shall I do, every time I call I receive a different answer.

Hi there,

Have you received your first payment yet? Or, is it due to be paid soon?

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending