The Student Room Group

I applied really late for student finance

Hi I checked my student finance and it was cancelled so I had to do it again in august. Has anyone else done this and how long did it take to come. Also I’m worried about my student loans not being paid for example the 9k for the university cuz I applied really late. I also have another question what happens if I change uni and course through clearing how do I change my finance to go to there
Original post by Issra_anwar
Hi I checked my student finance and it was cancelled so I had to do it again in august. Has anyone else done this and how long did it take to come. Also I’m worried about my student loans not being paid for example the 9k for the university cuz I applied really late. I also have another question what happens if I change uni and course through clearing how do I change my finance to go to there

Hi @Issra_anwar,

It sounds like the best option for you would be to get on a call with student finance to help out your mind at ease. You can email but this would take longer for you to gain a response. SFE will be really busy right now so it’s best to get in the queue for calls to get this straightened out for you. Ensure you have your application number (CRN) and any other details you might need to help speed the process.

If you were to change your course you would need to get in the phone to SFE to verify these new details with them and to make amendments to your current application. So maybe wait until your choice of course and university is confirmed, then make the call.

Hope this helps,
Ellie
Reply 2
I can’t find the student finance number
I can’t find the student finance number

Hi @Issra_anwar,

Usually you can find their contact details at the bottom of the homepage once you’ve logged in. However, here are some details I’ve found for application queries for UK students:

Telephone: 0300 100 0607
Text relay (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0300 100 0607
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm

All the best,
Ellie

Hi there, We can check on your online account and your application progress, please call us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Hi Issra,

Applications take between 6-8 weeks, therefore if you have made a new application from scratch this month, you would need to allow time for this to be processed as this is within our standard timescales.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending