The Student Room Group

I’m like so confused what should I do?

This morning I posted a snap of me and my best mate or something from my memories 1 year ago, I posted saying he looked like a cross between a girl and a rat, but about a few hours later, it showed that these two girls had both screenshot the snap, those two girls absolutely hate me so much and are always bullying people for no reason, but now I’m really confused why they took a screenshot of my snap story when they hate me so much and we don’t even talk?
Original post by Heythere…
This morning I posted a snap of me and my best mate or something from my memories 1 year ago, I posted saying he looked like a cross between a girl and a rat, but about a few hours later, it showed that these two girls had both screenshot the snap, those two girls absolutely hate me so much and are always bullying people for no reason, but now I’m really confused why they took a screenshot of my snap story when they hate me so much and we don’t even talk?

I'm a little confused as to why you have them on snap if you know they hate you and they bully you / other people. I suggest you block them both and forget about the screenshot mate
Reply 2
Original post by NurtureProtect
I'm a little confused as to why you have them on snap if you know they hate you and they bully you / other people. I suggest you block them both and forget about the screenshot mate

The thing is they’re in all of my classes and we used to be friends but after something happened them and the whole friend group started hating on me, if I unfriend them or block them they’ll go around telling everyone. Someone had already done that a few months back and they all started mocking her.
The thing is they’re in all of my classes and we used to be friends but after something happened them and the whole friend group started hating on me, if I unfriend them or block them they’ll go around telling everyone. Someone had already done that a few months back and they all started mocking her.

Tbh, I think the best thing you can do is block them, and if they try start anything on you, stand up for yourself and question them on why they're so desperate to be on your snap.
Reply 4
Original post by NurtureProtect
Tbh, I think the best thing you can do is block them, and if they try start anything on you, stand up for yourself and question them on why they're so desperate to be on your snap.

Actually I will try that, you make a good point, thank you 👍
I already removed them from my story settings and stuff so if they make matters worse I’ll do what you said.
Actually I will try that, you make a good point, thank you 👍
I already removed them from my story settings and stuff so if they make matters worse I’ll do what you said.

Great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest