The Student Room Group

UK Border Force

Hey guys,

I know questions like this has been asked before but just freshen things up for 2023 and see if answers are the same.

So I am due to start employment in Heathrow airport as a border officer in coming weeks.

Just wanted to know and ask for existing staff experience there and if the job is something to enjoy.... If so what's the best thing about it and what's not so the best thing.

And also any heads up before new entrants like myself start their first day in the role.

Anyone else starting ? All the best to you too!
Reply 1
Original post by Mahdimashrafi
Hey guys,

I know questions like this has been asked before but just freshen things up for 2023 and see if answers are the same.

So I am due to start employment in Heathrow airport as a border officer in coming weeks.

Just wanted to know and ask for existing staff experience there and if the job is something to enjoy.... If so what's the best thing about it and what's not so the best thing.

And also any heads up before new entrants like myself start their first day in the role.

Anyone else starting ? All the best to you too!

Hi I failed my exam and forgery assessment test they said your manager will decide to retake whole 3 weeks training or you can join as normal

Quick Reply

Latest