The Student Room Group

Border fire officer OAC - help request

Hi, I applied for the border force officer job Heathrow. I have booked my online assessment centre for mid June. Wat can I expect in OAC? Can anyone help me? How does it work? Is it like video sift? What will be the questions? Pls help me with as much as information. Thanks in advance
There’s are few dedicated threads which answers your question. Look it up under civil services forums and wish you all the best
Original post by clarkenuttal
There’s are few dedicated threads which answers your question. Look it up under civil services forums and wish you all the best

Thank u very much
Hi there, did you have already your OAC?
No I havent done it. I have booked the OAC for mid June
No I havent done it. I have booked the OAC for mid June
Original post by Kacper7878
Hi, thanks for letting me know, keep me posted Plss,
And good luck to you 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Original post by GGovindaraju
Thank u. Which area did u apply for and when is ur OAC? Is it for BFO or BFA?

I asked someone about the OAC and he replied me this (down below)

The whole assessment lasts around 1.5 hours ☺️ Interview lasted around 20 mins ☺️ Can’t disclose too much unfortunately as we’ve been told we are unable to say but I really wouldn’t be worried - all I’d say is look at the job description and the strengths that are in the essential criteria, as questions are likely to be linked to those ☺️

I believe this might help u.

I wish u all the best too.

Hello!,

Thanks So much for that info, really helpful.
I would much appreciate if you could let me know how many interview questions did they ask you on your OAC.
Thanks a lot for any info
One again, best of luck
Hi GGovindaraju,

How was your OAC, hope it went well. Any chance you can share some Tips? Like How many questions they ask and what they are related to? And what’s the test is like? Would much appreciate.
Thanks
Thank u. Which area did u apply for and when is ur OAC? Is it for BFO or BFA?

I asked someone about the OAC and he replied me this (down below)

The whole assessment lasts around 1.5 hours ☺️ Interview lasted around 20 mins ☺️ Can’t disclose too much unfortunately as we’ve been told we are unable to say but I really wouldn’t be worried - all I’d say is look at the job description and the strengths that are in the essential criteria, as questions are likely to be linked to those ☺️

I believe this might help u.

I wish u all the best too.
Reply 10
Hi Govinda,

I wanted to ask have you done the OAC for the border force role?
I have passed my assessments (games etc), then the written test. I am now awaiting to do the Live online strength based interview.

My question - is the interview pre-recorded? or will there be a live panel interviewing? Many people on here have mentioned that there are 16 questions and once each is completed, you click next? this seems like it's pre-recorded.

As the interview mentions live online assessment I was thinking a Panel will be conducting the interview?

Any advice will be good mate, Many Thanks

Hi, I applied for the border force officer job Heathrow. I have booked my online assessment centre for mid June. Wat can I expect in OAC? Can anyone help me? How does it work? Is it like video sift? What will be the questions? Pls help me with as much as information. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending