The Student Room Group

A-Level Philosophy AQA

Got a predicted B this year and want to get an A in my early Y13 mocks. Any tips from A-getters for 25 markers and just the A-Level as whole?

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by MANVE
Got a predicted B this year and want to get an A in my early Y13 mocks. Any tips from A-getters for 25 markers and just the A-Level as whole?

Thanks.

Im kind of in the same situation but in my case I scraped a B but got predicted an A. Was looking for a post like this cos im confused myself and my teachers arent amazing but id say the best thing is being concise, doing one paragraph where you support the theory you are arguing against, and then do 3 paragraphs of criticising the theory, proposing a counter argument to the criticism and then evaluating, and then the conclusion ofc.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by hi12345679
Im kind of in the same situation but in my case I scraped a B but got predicted an A. Was looking for a post like this cos im confused myself and my teachers arent amazing but id say the best thing is being concise, doing one paragraph where you support the theory you are arguing against, and then do 3 paragraphs of criticising the theory, proposing a counter argument to the criticism and then evaluating, and then the conclusion ofc.

heya message me i've got sm resources for alevel philosophy and i scored very high :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest